Yeah, yeah I know. I take 4-EVER! I get distracted way too easily. I would disconnect from the internet but I need to be online if I'm going to update anything. So...I'm just going to have to learn how to not get distracted. Pfft. Like that's gonna happen.Okay, news? I've decided what name I'm going to publish under.
*drumroll please*
Minerva Ree Vera
I can't let go of my pen name. It's too much a part of me.
So I've made a new author page on Facebook. Now I'm trying to figure out how many sites I'm on under that pen name. Yikes! That's a lot. A little at a time right? Eventually I'll change it. As far as my Twitter account goes, I'm keeping it as Ree Vera. Lengthening my Twitter name is probably not the best idea.
I'll be happy once I'm done with all this updating and syncing.
Been trying to write this week but other than a few poems and half a chapter, I'm afraid I'm slacking in that department. Shoot! Need to get on it. There's no point in having my website and pages up and running if there's no writing to show off. Hee hee.
This is going to be yet another short post.
No comments:
Post a Comment