Alright, so after much thought, nail biting, indecisiveness and a whole lot of grrring...I'm keeping Blogger as my blog home site. I like the layout and how easy it is to change stuff around. So here you are. Sweet! And yes, I'll be posting on a regular basis. Lots of stuff. Not just writing stuff. So if you're wondering how my brain works--Welcome! You'll be frightened in no time. Haha.
Been working on a bunch of things lately. Mostly book reviews. I have one more to finish and then I'm not going to accept anymore. For a while anyway. I need to focus on my writing. <--That's not going awesome but it's going. At least I don't have writer's block. *knocks on wood* The only reason it's not going awesome is because I keep fiddling around with multiple stories instead of just focusing on one. Rawr! Anyone else have this problem? And then I'll get a whole new idea! Oh the troubles of an overactive brain. Heh heh heh. Could be worse. I could have no imagination at all. Yikes! Now wouldn't that just suck.
So right now I'm linking up all the sites I'm on. Ah social networking. Gotta love it :)
Wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment